• Maximum treatment times are as shown.
• To enable the smooth running of our appointments schedule, timing and punctuality are crucial. Please be aware therefore that we would need to be informed if you are unable to be punctual. Failure in letting us know will result in possible shorter treatment time or even a cancellation.
• Half Day Spa (3 hours either 9.30am-12.30pm or 1.30pm-4.30pm) Mini Spa (1 hour between 9.30am and 4.30pm. Wednesdays 2.00pm-9.00pm). Clients are required to check in and out at the Office Reception.
Booking and Payment
• Pre-booking is required for all Treatments to ensure availability.
• All bookings can only be confirmed when accompanied by full payment.
• Payments accepted by cash and most credit and debit cards.
Cancellation and Refund Arrangements
We require a minimum of 7 days notice for a cancellation or postponement. Less than 7 days notice or a non-appearance will incur the full fee.
• We regret that we cannot offer any cash refund for any treatment, Spa Time or Gift Voucher/letter.
• Late arrival for an appointment may lead to a deferred appointment time, or loss of appointment slot or loss of special rates.
• Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months and cannot be extended, transferred or refunded
Clients’ Consultation and Confidentiality
• If you have any medical condition or concerns regarding your treatments please contact us in order to discuss this prior to your visit.
• All personal details provided will be kept in strictest confidence.
Security and Personal Liability
• TOR Spa Retreat cannot take responsibility for loss or damage of your belongings or for injury to yourself through our neglect within the premises and/or grounds of TOR Spa Retreat.
• There are individual lockers available at the Spa for personal possessions.
• TOR Spa has an off the road car park but the entrance is not gated or attended. We cannot accept responsibility for damages, loss of vehicles or property.
• We regret that we do not accept children under 14 years.
No refunds will be given in the event of any mechanical or electrical breakdowns outside the control of the company
• Mobile phones are not permitted in the public areas or treatment rooms.
• To maintain our clients’ complete privacy we regret that unless by arrangement, only allow paying guests will be permitted to enter our facilities, which also includes the gardens and grounds. There is a small specific waiting area at our main reception to meet or await guests.